New research study needs your feedback!

  • John Lovett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      Hi All,

      I'm conducting a research study on Analytics and am looking for
      users to take part in a short survey. The survey will explore your
      company's commitment to analytics, the factors influencing your
      analytics programs, current and planned deployment of analytics tools,
      KPI metrics in place and your biggest frustrations with current
      solutions.

      In return for completing this survey, you will receive a complimentary
      copy of the benchmark report scheduled to publish on April 30th.

      http://www.aberdeen.com/survey/Analytics_b/
      <http://www.aberdeen.com/survey/Analytics_b/>

      Whether you're an analyst, small business owner, corporate
      executive, analytics guru, consultant or hired gun, I'd love to get
      your feedback.

      Thanks,
      John Lovett
      Research Analyst, Aberdeen Group