8859RE: [webanalytics] Re: landing page stickiness KPI

  • Blakeley, Robert
    Dec 29, 2006
      A single page access is automatically a single visit. Using visitors as
      a denominator would measure single page visits per visitor. So if you
      had 25 single page visits and 100 visitors, your single page visitor
      ratio would be 25%. In effect, you would be measuring some general
      visitor engagement, not a page conversion measure. If you have an
      information site or are looking at a campaign, you would want this 25%
      figure to trend down. If you were looking at a campaign, would not plain
      old click through would tell you about the same thing?

      Robert Blakeley

      Product Manager

      Web MD

      111 Eighth Avenue