8858Re: [webanalytics] Re: landing page stickiness KPI

  • Apurba Sen
    Dec 29, 2006
      Hi

      You can use visit or pageviewes to measure stickiness and related KPI.

      Cheers!!
      Apurba

      --
      Cheers!!
      Apurba Sen

      "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they
      have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision."

      --Muhammad Ali