8852Re: Gap Analysis

  • Paul Holstein
    Dec 28, 2006
      Where did you find this "Best Practices" Document? I searched for it
      in Omniture but couldn't find it.

      On a related note, we wrote our own crawler to check our 5,000+ pages.
      Our crawler drops all the javascript variables such as s.pagename,
      category, etc. into an MS Access Database. In addition, the crawler
      parses all the metatags such as title, keywords, description, etc.
      into the same database. That way, we can run simple analysis on the
      database to spot duplicate page names, or missing fields.

      If you're interested in using the program, please let me know. We
      will be making it available for sale soon.

      --Paul Holstein

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "hoverkraft" <hoverkraft@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > We will be doing a gap analysis of our current SiteCatalyst
      > implementation (across multiple media properties) and I am curious to
      > see if anyone has any insight, suggestions, feedback, etc.
      > I am refrencing the "Best Practices" material from Omniture (from the
      > site) but thought I would see if anyone else is currently at a similar
      > stage.
      > Adam
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic