8715Re: [webanalytics] Webtrends 8 - Upgrade from 7.5 or Fresh Install?

  • Efe Aras
    Dec 6, 2006
      Hi,

      Yesterday I did a upgrade from 7.5 to 8a suceesfully. It was not a
      distrubuted WT installation(none of my upgrades were).

      All of my 7.5 installations were on mysql and completed sucessfully so far.

      Cheers