817Re: [webanalytics] My loss is your gain ... SPECIAL OFFER on Web Analytics Demystified

  • Eric Peterson
    Dec 1, 2004
      Brett,

      Turns out that price is the key driver. Half the available books are
      already in the mail and earlier this monrning the offer was converting
      at over 60% cart-to-purchase. I suppose you folks are what Sterne and
      Novo would refer to as "a receptive and qualified audience." ;-)

      I guess if I ever reprint the book I need to revisit pricing, huh?

      Still about 10 books left if you're interested in saving 50% off the
      cover price on a slightly damaged copy of Web Analytics Demystified:

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/half

      Cheers,

      Eric

      On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:38:52 -0800, Brett Crosby <bc@...> wrote:

      > Wow, Eric just did an email test to his own list. You'll have to let
      > us know if time of day, half price special, ALL CAPS OFFER, or any of
      > the other techniques were wildly successful ;-).
      >
      > --Brett

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic