814Re: [webanalytics] My loss is your gain ... SPECIAL OFFER on Web Analytics Demystified

  • Brett Crosby
    Nov 30, 2004
      Wow, Eric just did an email test to his own list. You'll have to let
      us know if time of day, half price special, ALL CAPS OFFER, or any of
      the other techniques were wildly successful ;-).

      --Brett