6706Re: [webanalytics] Re: basic math question - percentages

  • Oliver Schiffers
    Jun 1, 2006
      Maureen,

      not a math genius either, but if you converted 10 people out of 100 in
      April and 12 out of 100 in May, you converted 20% more people in May
      than in April, and you converted 10% in April and 12% in May, and your
      conversion rate went up by 20% (like the number of peoble you
      converted), so only your first example seems to be literally correct.

      -Oliver

      Viele Grüße,
      Oliver
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic