6696WebTrends Seminar in NYC tomorrow

  • Alex Cohen
    May 31, 2006
      Is anyone else attending tomorrow's WebTrends training seminar and road
      show tomorrow in New York? I'll be there with 2 of my Analyst
      colleagues from Refinery.

      By the way, we are recruiting for a Strategic Consultant position to
      work on one of our pharma accounts. All of the details are below. If
      you're interested, come find me during registration, lunch or afterwards
      and I can tell you all about it. Look for the tall, young, skinny guy
      with glasses.

      Strategic Consultant - Pharma

      As a Strategic Consultant you will use your knowledge of the web to
      develop online and integrated strategic marketing plans targeting
      consumers and other key stakeholders/customers.

      Your primary responsibility will be developing and implementing web
      strategy, working with the user experience and creative team members to
      drive business value for our clients.
      Responsible for using your knowledge of the latest marketing and
      technology trends to ensure that we continue to provide world-class
      solutions for our clients.
      Responsible for creating and implementing performance metrics,
      developing key insights from the data and working with clients to
      continually improve online initiatives.
      Research financial statistics, competition, and identify market trends
      across multiple industries in order to identify new opportunities.
      Solve complex problems, strong analytical skills and a strategic mind
      will be the key to your success in this position.

      Education and/or Experience:

      A Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's Degree preferred,

      Five to ten years of related experience and/or training, with at least
      one year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, international
      experience is a big plus; or equivalent combination of education and

      Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective
      communication with clients and project team members, including prior
      experience in facilitation and in developing strategic presentations,
      case studies, and producing research reports.
      Candidate must have experience in business case development and ROI
      Solid understanding of marketing strategies and the ability to apply
      that knowledge to meet client business objectives.
      Strong Interactive Marketing knowledge and skills.
      Deep experience in developing web/interactive strategies.
      Experience measuring and improving the performance of ongoing marketing
      Strong analytical and secondary research skills.
      General knowledge of various web technologies and concepts and the
      proper application of them.
      Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
      Expertise in planning, executing and analyzing primary and secondary
      market research.
      Ability to create a strategic roadmap, identify key information needs
      and dependencies and prioritize workflow.
      Broad-based knowledge of internet best practices in the pharma industry

      top 30 US interactive agency