642Nice article about analytics in InternetRetailer and Webinar tomorrow ...

  • Eric Peterson
    Nov 1 7:43 AM
      Folks, two things:

      1) Mary Wagner wrote a nice piece about using analytics to identify
      hidden opportunities ("Site Sleuths") that draws on information from
      WebTrends, WebSideStory, Omniture and Coremetrics -- definitely worth
      a read:

      2) Tomorrow, Patti Freeman-Evans and I will be giving a presentation
      on determining valuation of Web page real estate based on a study we
      did that was commissioned by Omniture:

      Check both out if you have time!
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!