6295Hiring: Manager of Web Analytics and Reporting - NYC - HOT!

  • Larry Jasinover
    May 1, 2006
      Aquent is currently working on a new job opening with a client of
      ours in NYC. Our client is a midsized publishing company. Aquent
      has placed both consultants and direct employees with them over the
      last few years and we currently have a very strong relationship with
      several direct hiring managers in Mktg, Creative Services and
      Operations.

      Our client is looking for a Web Analytics and Reporting
      Mgr...Tracking and reporting of web analytics...create reports
      around traffic metrics... Interact with developers to assure correct
      tagging/tracking/analyze data and make upward recommendations...help
      choose and implement a new tools vendor...

      Content background preferred...

      This a Direct Hire position with a competitive salary and
      outstanding benefits package. It is a great place to work and they
      are VERY MOTIVATED to make a good hire ASAP!

      Please reach out to me direclty with any questions you may have.

      Larry Jasinover
      ljasinover@...