      Is anyone able to point me in the right direction for setting up a google
      analytics account to work with paypal? I think the site is going to use
      paypal secure pages so the flow will be across domains:

      #1: Domain: www.abc.com <http://www.abc.com/> - User views item on product
      page, clicks on "add to cart"

      #2: visitor goes to paypal.com shopping cart page (domain:
      www.paypal.com/cart...) and clicks on "secure checkout"

      #3: Visitor taken to paypal checkout page where they log in
      (www.paypal.com/....)

      #4 visitor taken to paypal payment page, they confirm ship to/payment
      methods, clicks on pay button

      #5: visitor redirected to thank you page back on www.abc.com/thank you

      Google's documentation is on third party commerce system tracking is not
      real clear (http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=26915
      <http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=26915&ctx=sibling>
      &ctx=sibling)

      Questions I have:

      1. Since we are trying to simply use the paypal secure pages, I don't
      think we can access the HTML for those pages. How do we add the google
      analytics tracking code (Or Webtrends tags) to those pages?
      2. On a separate PPC note, how do we do the google and yahoo conversion
      tracking on the thank you page? Will we need to do some sort of special
      coding to get those tags to fire?

      Thanks for the help..

      Jay Wilner