5993Re: Eric, when did you start writing travel books?

  • Bryan E.
    Apr 4, 2006
      Eric,

      I could tell you who won but I would have to ---- you. I'll let you
      use your imagination for the blanks. Fact is Jim and I will be
      contacting the winners this week. Maybe even later today from Ad:tech
      in Cincinnati. What I can tell you is that everyone except one person
      who ran made it onto the board.

      Thanks,
      Bryan Eisenberg

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Peterson"