5973Re: [webanalytics] Web Analytics Wednesday next week!

  • jaisri chety
    Apr 2, 2006
      Hi,

      I am new to the group, and find it extremely useful and informative. I must
      congratulate the founders of this group and all the contributors. Its
      absolutely great.

      I looking forward to meet the web Analysis professionals in Bangalore, India
      through WAW. Hoping there is one in the near future.

      Rgds

      Jaisri Chety

      On 3/30/06, Eric Peterson <eric.peterson@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/
      >
      > I just noticed that the WAW event in D.C. next Wednesday has nearly 30
      > people signed up. Wow! I guess it was time for an event in our
      > nation's capital! Jim Sterne confirmed that the Web Analytics
      > Association would be picking up the tab for the first round of drinks
      > (thanks to Jim, Derek Monteverdi and the WAA!)
      >
      > I also saw that Seattle just added an event for those of you who had
      > been asking about an event there.
      >
      > http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/
      >
      > So far there are events in Chicago, Seattle, Pasadena, Washington,
      > Pittsburgh, Menlo Park and London.
      >
      > I'll see the D.C. folks next week!
      >
      > Eric T. Peterson
      > Moderator, Author, Visual Sciences Employee

      Jaisri Chety
      "A talent is formed in stillness, a character in the world's torrent."