      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jackson
      Sent: 02 March 2006 15:49
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [webanalytics] Understanding content value - SEO specific question

      Hi Jon,
      I'm still a bit confused as to what you mean I think..

      I imagine like most other systems (it's been a while since I worked with Omniture) that Omniture will allow you to find the converting keywords and drill down to find the entry pages people landed on using those keywords. So in your "Red Sports Car" example, you would know, "Red Sports Car" had x-amount of entry pages - then you would be able to see which entry pages converted best. But I think you know that already.

      Are you saying that 10,000 pages may be the entry point (hypothetically speaking for "red sports car") and you're looking to determine the best combination of ways to optimize those pages to drive more value through them? Then you might need to look at multivariate testing perhaps.

      Cheers,
      -----
      Steve Jackson
      CEO Aboavista