5573Web Analytics Wednesday London 5 April 2006

  • brewsterbarclay
    Mar 2, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      After the success of the first Web Analytics Wednesday in London in
      January, Foviance and Clickstream Technologies are going to sponsor
      the next WAW on Wednesday 5 April in London. PLEASE NOTE, this is
      not the second Wednesday of the month because the 12th is too close
      to the Easter break and many people would be on vacation.

      We are finalising the venue and will post that as soon as we have it.

      We look forward to another large crowd for an informal and industry
      wide event.

      See you there.

      Brewster

      Brewster Barclay