5547Re: WAA Call for Nominations

  • Eric Peterson
    Feb 28, 2006
      So, um, like, who was nominated? More importantly, why am I awake and
      online at 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time on March 1st, 2006?

      Seriously. I think for a lot of people the fact that the WAA has
      hired Brian Induni to serve as Executive Director for the organization
      slipped by. Based on conversations I have had at SES the last few
      days, most of us didn't realize this had happened (although a quick
      search of the group yielded a few telling posts.)

      Either way, CONGRATULATIONS to the WAA and to Brian for stepping up
      and taking on this responsibility. Having someone with Brian's
      experience in a tactical role for the group will undoubtably drive the
      entire organization to do more and create greater visibility for both
      the WAA and for web analytics in general.

      Who knows ... maybe I'll break down and join the WAA at Emetrics this
      year ;-)

      Congrats Brian!

      Eric Peterson

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "binduni" <induninw@...> wrote:

      > The WAA would like to invite you to participate in the 2006 Board of
      > Directors nominations process. If you, an associate or colleague
      > meet the requirements outlined via the link below and you'd like to
      > make a difference by leading the Web Analytics industry for the next
      > two years, please send us your nomination for consideration. The
      > nomination period for the 2006 WAA Board of Directors is open
      > Tuesday, February 14th, 2006 at 12 noon Eastern Standard Time.
      > Submissions will close at 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time on
      > Wednesday, March 1, 2006.
      >
      > Please follow the nomination process for your nomination to be
      > considered. http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cms/?506
      >
      > You'll need to be a WAA member to follow the link. If you're not a
      > member, why not join today!
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Brian Induni
      > WAA Executive Director