4260Re: Google Analytics Information

  • Fulton Yancy
    Nov 25, 2005
      Hi Brett,
      I wasn't aware of that fact as I haven't used this forum that all
      that long. Thanks for making me aware of this, probably in the fine
      print somewhere. I couldn't find much info here, it would have been
      useful with more info to your "i_surf7's profile":

      http://profiles.yahoo.com/i_surf7

      Thanks

      Rgds
      Fulton