33Re: Trying to gague satisfaction regarding analytics vendors ...

  • like_anyone
    Jul 9, 2004
      Hello all,

      Well, first of all excuses for the quietness from this side of the
      ocean (Europe, Amsterdam). But, I have a good excuse.. I am reading
      Web Analytics Demystified ;). Eric, thanks for signing the book!

      As you have read before, I did not selected a web analytics vendor
      yet. But I am biased by the approach the sales people of Websidestory
      Europe had. They are genuinely enthousiastic about their product HBX.
      They really made me feel that they will help me in finding the right
      indicators for our website and are open and willing to answer all
      kind of questions.

      Warm regards
      Natalie

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Peterson"
      <eric.peterson@g...> wrote:
      > Hello folks!
      >
      > We've all been pretty quiet lately, perhaps due to the pseudo-
      holiday
      > week over here stateside, so I wanted to better explain the email
      > that was sent last week about a "new poll" associated with this
      > group. The poll is at:

      > The gist of what I'm trying to capture is the "net promoter" score
      > for all analytics vendors, per Frederick F. Reichheld of Bain &
      Co.

      http://www.bain.com/bainweb/consulting_expertise/hot_topics/detail.asp
      > ?id=20
      >
      > To me, it seems that some part of the success that vendors
      appreciate
      > can be attributed to the overall satisfaction of their client
      base.
      > This poll will help us to establish a baseline (albeit a biased
      one)
      > for satisfaction. Please take 30 seconds today and visit the poll
      > and vote!

      > Thanks!
      >
      > Eric
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic