3102RE: [webanalytics] Re: Behavioral differences in group that blocks 3rd party cookies?

  • Laura Maschal
    Aug 2, 2005
      Eric --

      I remember at the E-metrics conference you seemed to think there was no
      "standard profile" of a cookie deleter -- slightly more technically aware
      than the average user, maybe, but then again maybe not much more -- has that
      changed at all with the research you've been doing in the past couple of
      months? Are we losing "super user" data from deletion, for instance?

      (Obviously for all sites this profile could be a little different -- what's
      scary is if, say, Amazon is losing data on the most savvy of its users who
      also happen to be the heaviest returning user base. Etc.)

      :: Laura Maschal
      Project Manager
      Threespot

      o: 202.470.1595
      c: 202.689.9884
      laura.maschal@...
      3333 14th Street, NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20010