30954Re: [webanalytics] Google Analytics for Websites in China

  • Allen Zhao
    Sep 2, 2014
      Hi, absolutely not accurate in China because of the censorship in China. If you want to analyze your site, I'll suggest to use some local analytics platform instead of GA.

      On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 6:09 AM, ilunhsu@... [webanalytics] <webanalytics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Can google analytics be used for websites in China?  I've heard of China blocking certain google service, just not sure if google analytics is one of them.  Does anyone have experience in using GA for China and if so, does the traffic seem pretty accurate?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic