30946RE: [webanalytics] Re: Adobe report hacks

  • Cross, Dan
    Aug 20, 2014
      I've got one for you - how about time spent from users who bounce? Adobe can't deliver this info, whereas Google Analytics can (at least partially) which I actually find provides helpful context for internal reporting.

      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [webanalytics@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:31 PM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [webanalytics] Re: Adobe report hacks

      Good to know, maxfatter. Thanks for the input!

      On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:32 PM, maxfatter@... [webanalytics] <webanalytics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am both GA and Adobe analytic users, from a reporting side, there isn't any report i can get from GA that i can't get from Adobe Analytics.  In fact, there are reports that I can get from Adobe Analytics that are hard to get out of GA.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic