      I feel extremely happy to invite you all to our Upcoming Webinar on Universal Analytics. The Goal of the webinar is deliver strategic and tactical impact of Universal Analytics.

      Date: 20th Aug 2014

      Duration: 45 Mins

      Time: 11 AM PDT (Los Angeles)

      You will Learn:

      • What is Universal Analytics & Features of Universal Analytics
      • Difference between Classical Google Analytics & Universal Analytics
      • Strategic Impact of Universal Analytics
      • Use Case of Measurement Protocol or Cross Device Measurement
      • How to Migrate to Universal Analytics
      • Question and Answer Session

      Hope our effort helps the community grow!

      If you found it useful, do forward it to your colleague to help them strengthen their UA knowledge.

      Cheers,
      Boni