30939RE: [webanalytics] UBC/DAA Award of Achievement Program

  • Jim Sterne
    Aug 8, 2014

      Hi Tom -

      Yes, as the Board Chair of the Digital Analytics Association, I am biased,
      so I'll let others tell you how perfect the UBC/DAA course is for you.

      To your point about getting more 'hands on' experience... check out
      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/ae/

      The Analysis Exchange is an effort to dramatically increase the number of people on Earth
      doing web analytics the right way. We provide free web analytics consulting to non-profits
      and NGOs around the world and our projects take less than our weeks to complete.

      Run entirely by Web Analytics Demystified, The Analysis Exchange is creating an entirely
      new way to teach digital measurement best practices by connecting great causes with
      experienced mentors and motivated students,

         Jim Sterne jsterne@...
        +1 805 965 3184 x 4
        Founder eMetrics Summit http://www.emetrics.org/
        Author  Social Media Metrics  http://bit.ly/SocialMetrics