30870Re: [webanalytics] Adobe Consultant vs Adobe Certified Expert

  • sibel
    Jun 6, 2014
      If you really want somebody good you should get somebody who has completed at least 3-4 big implementations for different sectors and should have at least 3-4 years of experience..Certification does no prove anything, people sometimes memorize things and pass the test but Adobe implementation requires lots of experience, certification might be misleading .

      I have both certification and 6 years experience and did lots of big implementations and i can tell you certification test does not cover lots of important stuff you have toi know and it can not cover, there are so many details

      thanks
      sibel akcekaya

      On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM, lfe4life@... [webanalytics] <webanalytics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We're exploring the option of using a 3rd party agency (Adobe Certified Expert) to help us with our consulting needs.  Does anyone have experiences that they can share?

      We're hoping to get better response and more efficiency on our web analytics and Adobe issues.  I'm sure that the Adobe Certified Expert can't completely replace our Adobe Consultant since there's some tasks that require access to Adobe systems, but how much work can we expect to shift from Adobe Consultant to Adobe Certified Expert?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic