30869Adobe Consultant vs Adobe Certified Expert

  • LFE4Life
    Jun 6, 2014
      We're exploring the option of using a 3rd party agency (Adobe Certified Expert) to help us with our consulting needs.  Does anyone have experiences that they can share?

      We're hoping to get better response and more efficiency on our web analytics and Adobe issues.  I'm sure that the Adobe Certified Expert can't completely replace our Adobe Consultant since there's some tasks that require access to Adobe systems, but how much work can we expect to shift from Adobe Consultant to Adobe Certified Expert?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic