30868[JOB] Marketing Analyst - Newegg Inc

  • LFE4Life
    Jun 6, 2014
      We haven't found the right candidate yet, and we're still looking.  Please click here to apply.  We're the #2 online exclusive retailer!  Join a creative, fun, dotcom environment where you can make a difference!  If you've got Adobe Analytics + eCommerce experience, we want you!

      Marketing Analyst

      Purpose Of The Job:

      The Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing support to management team by reporting Marketing and Overall site performance on a regular basis.

      Responsibilities/Duties:

       Market research, execute promotion, produce performance & other ad hoc reports.
       Admin for Adobe Site Catalyst- responsible for the upkeep, configuration & maintain the Adobe Site Catalyst & other systems.
       Assist to propose new personalization features, and maintain existing rule sets for better customer experience and responses, industry research, testing 2 or more variants (i.e. A/B and Multivariable test).
       Execute personalized promotions with customer segment management, deal picking, and promotion scheduling.
       Assist in Project Management for implementation of the new personalization functions or rules, coordinate to other team members.
       Other duties as assigned.

      Minimum Requirements & Special Attributes:

       Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, eBusiness or a related field or 3 years of relevant experience.
       2+ year experience with web analytics or equivalent work experience is required.
       2+ year experience with web analytics tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), and/or Coremetrics.
       Experience with online advertising, marketing channels (i.e. Email, Affiliate, etc.) is preferred.
       General understanding of eMarketing concepts.
       Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
       Understand the e-Commerce transaction procedures, online customer behaviors and the basic concept on the personalized marketing; working experience in related fields is preferred.

      Essential Mental and Physical Functions:
      Decisions have major implications on the management and operations of an area within a department. Job may contribute to important strategy, operational, and business decisions that affect the department. This position develops procedures for performance of a variety of duties or performs complex duties within established policy guidelines

      Sitting required 80% of the time. Walking and standing required 10% of the time. No heavy lifting required.
      Equipment Used:
      Standard office and computer equipment including MSOffice software
      Work Environment:
      Cubicle office environment
      Supervisory Responsibilities:
      None
      Language Skills:
      Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English
      Travel Requirements:
      Travel is not required.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic