30780Re: Good BI tool for Social Media

  • <john_estill@...>
    Apr 24, 2014
      Depends on what you are looking for...  We use Radian6 to grab conversations wrapped around specific search topics. Very expensive tool that I luckily have access to use.

      I have 140+ social accounts between FB, Tw, YT, Instagram, and Flicker to kind of keep track of (State government) and there is no cheap/free tool that I have run across. Each agency is responsible to monitor their own.

      What I would like is a tool that combines all the feeds to give me basics like posting frequency, growth rate, response rate, average reach, etc.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic