30741Re: [webanalytics] Omniture: Filter evar values based on metrics

  • David Ray
    Mar 26, 2014

      If I understand your question, set up two eVars, one for the internal keywords, and a second that counts the results. You can then correlate the two by filtering the number of results by less than 10. We do the same for "failed keywords" by filtering search terms that contained 0 results.
      HTH, DR ;-)

      On Mar 26, 2014 2:05 PM, <gitzes@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I am trying to create a list of Long Tailed Internal Search Keywords so I would like to filter on the evar that captures the keyword for only keywords with less than 10 instances.  Does anybody know if this is possible?  If so, how can I do it?  I did a google search and could not find what I am looking for.  Thank you in advance for your help.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic