3074Re: How do we find how many visitors have directly typed our domain on Browser

  • David Culbertson
    Aug 1, 2005
      I use NetTrackerer Enterprise Edition extensively for my biggest
      client. To get the referrer data, choose the left side option
      titled "marketing." Under there are options for "Referrers"
      and "Initial Referrers." Both reports are useful. The Referrers
      report shows where all visitors came from (other website, search
      engine, bookmarked/typed/unknown), while the Initial Referrers report
      shows the referral sources for only new visitors during the timeframe
      you select (day, week, month, etc.)

      In my experience, the percentage of new visitors whose referral
      source is typed/bookmarked/unknown is lower among new visitors.

      - David Culbertson
      www.lightbulbinteractive.com

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "dwbidmarch" <dwbidmarch@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > How do we find how many visitors have directly typed our domain
      > (URL/Example: http://www.widget.com) on browser. Our eBusiness
      > Intelligence tool is NetTracker Enterprises edition.
      >
      > Any help greatly appreciated.
      >

      > Best Regards,
      > eBI Architect
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic