30732Re: [webanalytics] Adobe Omniture new account management service model

  • Peter Wolly
    Mar 19, 2014
      Yes, the same for us.  When we had 1 contact for everything we received pitiful customer service.  I hope this "pooling of resources" actually helps!

      -Peter

      Peter Wolly
      Associate Director, Online Marketing
      914-378-2581

      On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:59 PM, <joecbrown@...> wrote:

      Adobe just informed me that I no longer have a dedicated account manager and instead have a team of account managers that I can reach through a generic email address ADOBE CMS @ Adobe.com.  I was wondering if any other adobe omniture customer have recently gone through this change and how they feel about it. Personally I believe I was just placed into a lower tier support model since my old account manager is now assigned to several "larger" accounts in the same vertical.

      *****
      This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
      *****

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic