30731Adobe Omniture new account management service model

  • joebull714
    Mar 19, 2014
      Adobe just informed me that I no longer have a dedicated account manager and instead have a team of account managers that I can reach through a generic email address ADOBE CMS @ Adobe.com.  I was wondering if any other adobe omniture customer have recently gone through this change and how they feel about it. Personally I believe I was just placed into a lower tier support model since my old account manager is now assigned to several "larger" accounts in the same vertical.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic