30728Digital Analytics training workshops in London

  • peter_oneill17
    Mar 12, 2014
      For the 4th edition of MeasureCamp, we have added a day of half day training workshops (morning & afternoon) on Fri 28th Mar.  In line with our purpose of spreading the knowledge of analytics in Europe, prices have been kept to only £95 for the day, primarily due to the trainers all volunteering their time.  The workshops will be run by some of the best people in europe so quality will not be an issue.

      Tickets are currently on sale and I encourage anyone in London or the UK who is looking to further their knowledge or that of their teams to get involved.  More details can be found at http://www.measurecamp.org/measurecamp-training/.  Email me at peter@... with any questions.

      The topics we are covering are:
      • Google Analytics – Beyond the Basics
      • Google Tag Manager
      • Conversion Rate Optimisation