30724[JOB] Urgent and direct requirement: Web Analytics developer

  • <vasu.rao@...>
    Mar 5, 2014
      Hi,

      Please find the requirement below. if interested please send me word formatted resume with expected rate.

      Location: Pleasanton, CA
      Duration: 6 + months CTH

      My client is looking for someone who doesn't need to be senior, perhaps even more on the junior side who can run reports from Ominiture Site Catalyst and import the data into Excel and then crunch/analyze data for reporting. This person should also be able to perform some programing in Java Script, HTML. JQuery, Json and Java Script Library experience are also desired.

      Vasu
      Adventa LLC
      vasu.rao@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic