      Mark your calendars for Web Analytics Wednesday in New York!

      Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
      Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
      Location: Faces and Names (in their Back Bar Lounge)
      Address: 161 W 54th Street (between 6th and 7th Ave), New York, NY

      You're invited for a fun night of networking with your colleagues in the analytics and optimization community. Please join us for free food and drinks as we come together to share best practices and make new acquaintances. Bring a friend, make a friend!

      For details and to sign up to attend (we'll need a head count) please check out:

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/list.asp?event_id=3582

      Hope to see you on April 9th!

      Kim

      Kim Ann King