30699Invitation to Houston WAW Luncheon | Invite a Friend | Guest Speaker from Millennial Media

  • kashifonanalytics
    Jan 23, 2014

      The first 2014 WAW luncheon is next week and with the growing demand, we’ve opened up a few more seats.

      Topic: Mobile Analytics- It’s not WHY mobile but HOW

      ·

      ·         Will Sign up? It takes less than a minute to Register & is free.

      ·         Already Signed up? we encourage you to Invite a friend or co-worker from the digital world to this event

      Agenda for 1/29:

      11:30 Welcome

      11:45 Presentation

      12:30 Questions/ Answers

      12:45 Networking

      For Details and RSVP

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/list.asp?event_city=Houston

      Who is Millennial MediaThe company’s technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users for their apps and gain insight about their users, and the company works with advertisers to deliver ad experiences to consumers on their mobile connected devices.

      More seats have been ADDED due to the high demand.  We hope to see you there.

      Thanks,

      Kashif

      Join WAW Linkedin Group- Web Analytics Houston

      Visit our Blog for Details on past events & sponsorship info