30697[JOB] Web Analytics Leader (SiteCatalyst & SQL) & 1 data scientist, 1 paid search, & 1 data warehouse
- Jan 22, 2014Hi there group! Take a look at the job below. We will relo the right people for these opportunities. I look forward to hearing from the group.
Intuit – Menlo Park, CA
We are hiring for variety of analytics openings. Click here: http://bitly.com/bundles/crizzcoxx/x to learn about soon-to-open positions in data science, paid search, data warehouse, and of course; more web analytics.
Come join the Small Business Marketing Team as a Senior Technical Web Analyst. Marketing and web analytics at Intuit Small Business Group is an exciting, growing and fun team with industry leading tools and analytics practices. This team is responsible for driving acquisition growth, insights and optimizations for a portfolio of online and traditional marketing channels. This team is also pushing the boundaries on some of the hot topics in the industry around multi-channel attribution, media mix modeling, targeting and personalization and innovative analytical techniques across social, mobile and web.
- Present insights and recommendations for action to marketing, product and support teams, lead discussions on test methods, set up, and interpretation of results
- Develop automated methods for delivering dashboard data and charts where possible.
- Work with stakeholders to understand SiteCatalyst requirements, set up tracking and resolve issues as they surface by working cross-functionally
- Actively collaborate to apply learning to other campaigns/products/business units.
- Help define key web metrics that measure the overall health of the business
- Work with Intuit partners, vendors and third party solution providers to shape web analytics roadmap and represent Intuit in conferences, external engagement
- Pinpoint needed enhancements to current/future web analytics implementation, then steer these improvements to fruition
- Grab the horns of analytics standardization/governance by creating and disseminating best practices
- Work with site tagging to make sure it provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases
- Experience implementing and working with multiple clickstream analytics tools like Omniture, Google Web Analytics, WebTrends, and/or CoreMetrics
- Intimate understanding of complex web ecosystems and best practices, and ability to apply this knowledge
- Aptitude for skillfully translating data analysis into business recommendations
- Experience working with third party vendors, solution providers and building strong relationships
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present data, context, and implications to business partners
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind-set with an eye for details
- Working experience of using and managing SiteCatalyst or similar web analytics tool for large setup and advanced web analytics
- Hands on experience with SQL, Netezza experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Undergraduate degree is a must. MBA or Masters in Business or an engineering discipline preferred
- Next post in topic >>