3069Re: How do we find how many visitors have directly typed our domain on Browser

  • msquaredh2
    Aug 1, 2005
      The people who directly type the URL into the browser show up in your
      reports with "no referrer".

      However, that is not the end of the story.

      Bookmarks/Favorites
      Email Clickthroughs
      Did I miss any?

      also have no referrer, unless you are specifically tracking email
      clicks.

      I don't think there is a way to separate the direct traffic from its
      various parts.
      Anyone have any experience doing this?

      Michael Helbling
      www.brulant.com - A WebTrends reseller

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "dwbidmarch" <dwbidmarch@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > How do we find how many visitors have directly typed our domain
      > (URL/Example: http://www.widget.com) on browser. Our eBusiness
      > Intelligence tool is NetTracker Enterprises edition.
      >
      > Any help greatly appreciated.
      >

      > Best Regards,
      > eBI Architect
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic