      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nicolas.embleton@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 7:33 AM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webanalytics] RE: Looking for a YouTube Contact

      Hi. I don't know anyone there, but have you tried the product forum? Usually some Googlers are affected to their products and they skim the products forums to try to help whenever they can.

      http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

      Give it a try. I'm pretty sure you'll end up meeting some googlers that can help you.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic