30644Looking for a YouTube Contact

  • Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
    Dec 8, 2013

      Hi Folks,

      Does anyone on this group either work for YouTube, or know someone who does?

      I’m running into some monetization issues with my Adobe Analytics tutorials that I’m posting on my YouTube channel. Adobe has given me permission to do my videos, but we can’t find a way to get in touch with a human at YouTube to communicate that (and their automated system just keeps giving me grief). I’m also having similar issues on my other YouTube channel as well, and am trying to get some intervention before I end up losing that channel entirely.

      Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Gabi

      Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
      President & Lead Analyst