30491Web Analytics for Multiple Domains

  • conwu1
    Sep 16, 2013
      Hi All,

      I've recently receive a project and trying to find a solution to it.

      I have a campaign that's driving traffic to 3 different landing pages and these landing pages are driving traffic to 50 other external sites.

      I am wondering if there an easy way to track the traffic and wondering how you all think?   I know that Google Analytics has a feature that can track multiple domains and you can filter the traffic from the landing pages.  I am wondering if GA multiple domain tracking can support 50 different external domains/website.

      Thanks in advance for your creative solutions.

      Connie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic