30440Cross domain for google analyticswith no absolute URL(JS link)

    Aug 26, 2013
      Hello All,

      I have websites where I want to do cross domain tracking but the problem is that all URL which point other sites are through JS("href="javascript:continueCourse();"). which does not allow me to do the cross domain tracking, when remove those JS, then its working fine.

      I cann't remove the JS because like to hide the url of destination domain.

      Is this possible to have the cross domain tracking implemented without removing the JS

      Thanks in advance

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic