30366Re: SiteCatalyst Reports Access Rights

  • Craig
    Jul 17, 2013

      In most situations, Omniture v15's instant segmentation more than fully replaces the type of work I used to do with ASI slots. But limiting permissions by segment is one case where I think the new product has fallen short of the old one's mark.

      I can't see any way to limit report access by segment now.

      best regards,

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "harshil" <harshilshah_2004@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > I have sitecatalyst implemented on a B2B portal.
      > I have enabled segmentation by the visitor's company.
      > Now, Sitecatalyst access will be provided to few users of each company to see how visitors from their company are bahaving on B2B portal.
      > I am segmenting reports by each company and saving as custom reports.
      > For eg - Key Metrics:Company X; Key Metrics:Company Y.
      > Now, can I manage user access such that business users from company X can see only reports of their company visitors (custom reports saved by their company name - as shown in above e.g.)?
      > Please help me with this soon.
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Best Regards,
      > Harshil