30363SiteCatalyst Reports Access Rights

  • harshil
    Jul 16, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have sitecatalyst implemented on a B2B portal.
      I have enabled segmentation by the visitor's company.
      Now, Sitecatalyst access will be provided to few users of each company to see how visitors from their company are bahaving on B2B portal.

      I am segmenting reports by each company and saving as custom reports.
      For eg - Key Metrics:Company X; Key Metrics:Company Y.

      Now, can I manage user access such that business users from company X can see only reports of their company visitors (custom reports saved by their company name - as shown in above e.g.)?

      Please help me with this soon.

      Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Harshil