      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of David Berger
      Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:59 AM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webanalytics] Re: Visit in Sitecatalyst

      Gabi:

      Adobe's documentation is pretty clear that your answer is incorrect.

      You can navigate to other sites for 29 minutes and come back, and you are
      still in the same visit. Same for opening and closing your browser, unless
      you clear all cookies every time you close your browser.

      Your scenario will trigger multiple entries and exits metrics, but only one
      visit.

      Thanks
      David