      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
      Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:45 AM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [webanalytics] Visit in Sitecatalyst

      Harshil,

      Yes, when the visitor leaves the site (clicking on an exit link that doesn't
      open a new browser tab/window), closing their browser, or anything else that
      might end a visit is also considered the end of a visit. If they come back 1
      or 15 minutes later, that will count as a new visit. The 30 minutes
      expiration is only if they have stopped interacting with the site entirely
      for more than 30 minutes, and then begin to interact again - that will also
      trigger a new visit.

      Gabi

      Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
      Digital Analytics Consultant