30271Webinar on Predictive Analytics - Invitation

  • gondaliyaamar
    Jun 6, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I'd like to invite you to join me for my next webinar. It will be on Predictive Analytics and it will take place on June 19th at 11:30 PM IST.

      Through this webinar, you'll be able to understand the real value of predictive analytics on web data. And that's not all! Since I'll be going through some examples and demonstrations, by the end of this webinar you will be able to perform predictive analysis yourself!

      I'd love to show you how to take your analysis to the next level!

      Please feel free to find more info about the webinar and its registration link here: http://bit.ly/10SwFJF

      I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys there!

      Best regards,

      Amar (amar@...)