30267Visit in Sitecatalyst

  • harshil
    Jun 5, 2013
      Hi All,

      I had a query regarding how sitecatalyst considers a visit.

      I understand that 30 mins is the duration for visit timeout. But is this the only mechanism by which Sitecatalyst considers visit end?

      I mean is it considered end of visit if visitor closes the website?

      Considering a scenario, say a visitor visits a website from browser x, browses the site for 5 minutes, closes the site, re-opens the site after 10 minutes in the same browser.

      Will this be considered a continued visit(since it is within 30 minutes)? Or is this a new visit?

      Best Regards,
      Harshil
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic