30263Re: [webanalytics] How to get started analyzing with Omniture

  • Warren Sander
    Jun 4, 2013
      Pick up a copy if Adam Greco's book 'The Adobe SiteCatalyst Handbook'. It's
      very good.

      Also all the training videos should be available for you to watch, go to
      help -> training videos when you login to sitecatalyst (it's in the top
      navigation bar)

      On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Raj Hadoop <hadoopraj@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi -
      >
      > I am a software developer in Hadoop. I am trying to learn web analytics.
      > We have logs in Omniture. What is the best way to get started analyzing
      > with Omniture. Any tips and suggestions please.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Raj

      -warren

      Warren Sander