30169Re: Tag Management Solution

  • rshumpe
    May 3, 2013
      I have been a part of over 50 TMS implementations using all of the vendors you listed below and others. A TMS is not a magic potion that will instantly fix bad markup on your site and make everything happen for you automatically.

      What is should do is make things easier and faster for you to handle. Also if a TMS vendor tells you they will eliminate the need for any javascript skills on your team they are lying.

      Full Disclosure: After spending time working on the systems you listed I decided to work for the TMS system that had provided for my projects & clients the best experience with is Satellite TMS by Search Discovery.

      You can reach me at rudi @ searchdiscovery.com or check out our blog for a wealth of information on our system.

      @RudiShumpert on Twitter.

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "dhinglidesai" <dhinglidesai@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > Our company is looking to implement a tag managment solution to accomodate for web analytics tags, pixels, custom parameter capture etc.
      > The four major players we have heard about in the industry are Tealium, Ensighten, TagMan and BrightTag.
      > Would be great if I can get any feedback on these vendors from the group here.
      > Thanks!
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic